Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's A Good Thing Somebody's Paying Attention

Today was a preschool day for D so we were out the door and on our way to school pretty early this morning.  D climbed into the van and started doing her seatbelt, I buckled V into her seat, closed the door, walked around the van, got into my seat, did my seatbelt, put the van in reverse and as I was backing out of the garage I heard a small voice yell at me "Hey!  Buck-a!  Buck-a!"  (That's 2 year old for buckle, in case you weren't sure)  Turns out I neglected to strap E into her seat.

Like I said, it's a good thing somebody was paying attention.  

2 comments:

  1. I have done that before! Cute picture of you & Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, been there, done that. And Finn will sometimes unbuckle his selt belt, especially on longer drives.

    I agree, cute picture.

    ReplyDelete