Monday, February 14, 2011

To The Love of My Life

Happy Valentine's Day to my amazing husband.  And because our anniversary was almost 2 weeks ago and I still haven't given you a card, Happy Anniversary, too!  


I know it's cliche' but we've been through a lot together.  And I feel like this picture about sums it up.  



Seriously, though, I am completely surprised by how things have evolved so far, but at the same time I can't imagine any way life could be any better.  I distinctly remember telling my mom and dad soon after the wedding that we probably wouldn't have children until we had been married about 5 years.  Ha!  So here we are 10 years, 2 apartments, 3 houses, 3 dogs, 5 kids and 3 cities later...  And I don't think it's possible to love you any more than I already do.  But then again, I think I've been proven wrong once before and this time I'm actually excited to see it happen :)












And in closing:

I love you, Kyle.  Thanks for everything.

1 comment:

  1. This is so much more thoughtful then a card that involves rhyming the word keester. I guess that's par for the course too. I love you forever and always. Kyle

    ReplyDelete