Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh, and as far as creating stuff I think my next project is going to be modifying our cloth diapers. It seems the infant size prefolds are not absorbing enough for Darby (who apparently pees more than the other two did? go figure) and the bigger size we have are so huge that if you manage to contain them inside a wrap they make her butt so gigantic none of her pants fit. My mom already tried her using her serger on the bigger prefolds to see if we could just shorten them a bit, but they were too thick (I think the cutting was where she had problems) and I didn't want her breaking her machine on them. So I'm going to try using the trusty zig zag stitch very basic sewing machine and see if we can't work something out. I'll try and post some pictures of the offending diapers to help make sense of my rambling decription, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment