Monday, September 14, 2009

Overheard today while Lucia and Darby were having lunch together:

Darby: We took the babies to the doctor today. And me!
Lucia: Did you get shots?!
Darby: Yep! Right here (shows her 1 band-aid)
Lucia: Did you cry?
Darby: Yep! But only a wittle bit!
Lucia: Good job Darby!
There was more, but my memory is so terrible I can't remember what they said right now :( Hopefully it will come back to me soon! When it was going on it was adorable; they looked like two old friends catching up after a long time apart. Maybe that's how it feels to them when Lucia has preschool- like a really long time to be away from each other...

1 comment:

  1. That is cute. I love listening to Finn and Laney talk, probably because there are only a few moments a day when they are NOT fighting.

    Having sisters is a special bond. :)

    ReplyDelete